An Irrational Paradox

 

Written by Mathew Naismith


The following is being spread around.

I'm fully vaccinated and I will have my booster. No, I don't know "what's in it". Neither this vaccine or the ones I had as a child.

Nor do I know what's in the 11 secret herbs and spices at KFC. I also don't know exactly what's in Ibuprofen or any other painkiller-- they just treat my headaches & my pains. I don't know what's in every ingredient in my soap, shampoo or deodorants. I don’t know the long term effect of mobile phone use, or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.There's a lot of things I don't know.


 do know one thing: life is short. Very short. And I, personally, still want to do things. I want to travel and hug people without fear, and find a little feeling of life "before".

Throughout my life I've been vaccinated against many diseases. Measles, mumps, rubella, polio, chickenpox, hepatitis, influenza, tetanus. We trusted the science, and never had to suffer through or transmit any of those said diseases.

I'm vaccinated. Not because I’m a sheep or to please the government. Not to make other people do it. But I don't want to:

* die from Covid-19

* clutter a hospital bed if I get sick

* not be able to hug my loved ones

* not be able to travel & enjoy events

* live my life in fear


Can't say it any clearer

Copied & pasted. Feel free to do the same.”


Let's get to the source.

On the Australian TGA site, you will find that all these covid vaccines that are still being evaluated have simply been approved under emergency powers only. Mandating any medical procedure that is still being evaluated is criminal, especially considering that it is killing and maiming thousands of people around the world. Remember when one person dying from covid was one too many!!

Did the new variant come from fully vaccinated people, in other words created in vaccinated people's bodies? The answer is yes. The creator of mRNA technology said this would occur.

Did the fully vaccinated people spread this new variant throughout the world? The answer is yes.

Can fully vaccinated people transmit the full load onto other people? The answer is yes.

Have we not over populated a planet over thousands of years without vaccines? The answer is yes.

Is the present pandemic as bad or was ever going to be as bad as the Spanish flu? The answer is no. Look at the non-lockdown countries.

In Maryborough Queensland Australia, there is a shortage of beds, before any pandemic has hit this area.

In any time in human history has the authorities ever outlawed therapeutic treatments? The answer is no.

Are the PCR tests a diagnoses test kit or a screening test kit? They are a screening test kit and are being misused as a diagnoses test kit. Also, as soon as the swab is contaminated with air contaminants, the sample has become contaminated. On top of this, each rise in cycle produces more of a chance of false positives. Instead of the recommended cycle of 24, 35 cycles have been commonly used. Hundreds of thousands of people may not have been infected or died of covid if not millions.

Considering that nearly 60 million people every year die, even five percent of this figure brain washed into people's heads day in day out will create mass fear, hysteria and paranoia, and possibly creating a state of mass psychosis. Imagine how people today would react to the Spanish flu, they would go insane, when 50 to 100 million people died on a mere 1.9 billion population. Today, 230 million people would have to die to come anywhere near the SF.

Could not the people dying from vaccines be put down as dying from covid if they are infected with covid? The answer is yes. Most people have simply died with covid instead of from covid, that is if they had covid to start with.

HighWire is a good start if you really want to know the truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mass Formation Explained

Written by Mathew Naismith The masses start to become cruel to those who don't go along with mass formation, sounds conspiracy theor...